Friday, July 31, 2009

Filling up space!

It is 2.30 am and am wondering what to do! Mid terms got over today and been lazing around for the entire day. Assignments and presentations are haunting, but I prefer to take it easy, atleast for the weekend. Only 2 months away from graduation. I do not see the end of the tunnel, yet, let alone some light!!!! Now that internet is functioning again in hostel, I took a 'leisure stroll' across the web to see if something excites me. Found nothing interesting, so getting back to real world. It is still 2.35 only and I do not have the answer as to what I want to do.

Things that I considered doing today but subordinated everything to sleep.

1) Finish SAPM Assignments
2) Start reading Valuation by Damodaran
3) Start Tax Assignment
4) Read Derivatives
5) Gather material for IFM assignment
6) Read Cost Management book
7) Watch any movie
8) and the list goes on.....

It will be dawn in another 3 hours. Got SAPM class in another 7 hrs......What am I doing here now, I should have been in Chennai at this time, if only the darned classes were cancelled......
Anyway, at least I managed to fill some space in my long forgotten blog. Signing off....The best thing at this poing might be to catch some sleeep before the Sun makes a touchdown...

No comments: