Monday, September 7, 2009

Moratorium begins........

Well, technically speaking few weeks left for the moratorium period to start...However, with classes getting over, and still a good fortnight away for final exams, am already having an eerie feeling. We have been 'awarded' this 2 weeks holiday so that we can hunt for jobs while at the same time revising for the exams. It has been 15 months since the course started, but these 15 days are going to be crucial. The sudden feeling of liberation has actually sent my mind on a free fall. Now, I want to do a million things, things which I could not or did not do in the last 15 months. For instance, I spent most of the time today playing sudoku, 'polished' my resume for one final time, cutting important articles in news paper, infact reading the news paper properly, calling people and so on........However one thing has not changed! Sleeping late.....This is one habit that has stuck with me for the past 5-6 years. I do not doubt for one moment that I will sleep before 3 am.....

No comments: