Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WordChallenge!

A thing that has got me hooked on is this facebook app called WordChallenge. I love words and more so playing around with them. Infact it has got me so addicted that I virtually play it all the time......... The other day, when I was sitting bored in internship, i was playing this and I thoroughly enjoyed it. All you have to do is make lot of three, four, five or six letter words from the tiles of letters given. You get points for each word formed and extra time for words lengthier than 4 letters. When I was young it used to be numbers. Now its words. There was another facebook, Pathwords, I guess. I used to be addicted to that. But this one is more fun than that, especially because, pathwords allows really stupid words, which am not even sure, that they exist. Try it here.

No comments: