Thursday, April 2, 2009

A year gone by........

Damn! It has been exactly a year since I wrote my last post..........It has been one hell of a roller coaster ride, since then. I pretty much watched all the IPL games, barring a few, before I packed my bags to b'lore to pursue my MBA (technically speaking, PGDBM)......Its 9 months since the program started but it just feels like y'day!!!!! Its internship time and am with BEL, Chennai. Well its really really great to be in Chennai with family, friends and food........Even the Chennai veyil is not a put off this year..............

Still not sure whether am fortunate or unfortunate to be doing MBA at this time........Anyways, lets see what is in store when placement begins in Q2. There are lots to write about the things that have happened in the last one year....But some other time for that!!!! 

No comments: