Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My new blog for Cricket

No this is not April Day stuff. I have decided to move my cricket musings to a new blog and use this space for other stuff. This is partly because I wanted to create a new space and partly because I liked Wordpress. Anyway, I have promised myself to write more from now on. I have blamed my laptop's malfunctioning for my laziness. But now I have decided it is high time that I key in my thoughts even if I have do not have the services of my laptop. Thank you to those people who have been checking in from time to time for updates. I do not have any valid reason for not writing except the one I gave above. So sorry and please to check this space when you need to unwind. Oh by the way, cricket lovers please check my Cricket Musings here.

No comments: